Women’s Bible Study
This fall, the women of UBC will study the book of Philippians together in various bible studies! Our hope is that we can provide a variety of days and times for women to gather around the word, so that conversations can take place between members of different bible studies about what we are learning together in God’s word. Below are the studies currently being offered:
- Mondays from 9:00-11:00 am UBC Fellowship Hall led by Katherine Brill, Hayley Meyer, and Karen Trumbo, weekly with childcare provided beginning Monday, September 13th.
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm at UBC Fellowship Hall and Heritage Hall led by Emalie Cockrell, Jennifer Gidden, and Courtney Osborn every other Tuesday beginning September 7th.
- Tuesdays from 7:30pm at the Red Kite outdoor pavilion in Springdale led by Hayley Hayes and Lee Morton, every other Tuesday beginning September 7th.
- Thursdays from 7:45-9:15pm at Carolyn Wilcox’s house (South Fayetteville) led by Carolyn Wilcox and Erika Dennett, every other Thursday beginning September 9th.
- Starting first week of October, In Bentonville, location TBD led by Kristen Richardson and Cassi Luka
- Mother-Daughter Bible Study led by Erin Wheeler and Tracy Bond for high school girls and their moms, meeting at the Wheeler’s house from 4-5pm on Sunday Evening Service weeks starting Sunday the 12th