Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
– Ephesians 4:15-16
UBC’s ministry of women to women as we gather around the Word of God.
Women’s Bible Studies
- Mondays from 9:00-11:00am UBC Fellowship Hall led by Katherine Brill, Hayley Meyer, and Karen Trumbo, weekly with childcare provided beginning Monday, September 13th.
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm at UBC Fellowship Hall and Heritage Hall led by Emalie Cockrell and Jennifer Gidden every other Tuesday beginning September 7th.
- Tuesdays from 7:30pm at the Red Kite outdoor pavilion in Springdale led by Hayley Hayes and Lee Morton, every other Tuesday beginning September 7th.
- Thursdays from 7:45-9:15pm at Carolyn Wilcox’s house (South Fayetteville) led by Carolyn Wilcox and Erika Dennett, every other Thursday beginning September 9th.
- Starting first week of October, In Bentonville, location TBD led by Kristen Richardson and Cassi Luka
- Mother-Daughter Bible Study led by Erin Wheeler and Tracy Bond for high school girls and their moms, meeting at the Wheeler’s house from 4-5pm on Sunday Evening Service weeks starting Sunday the 12th with a kick-off meeting over lunch following the morning service on September 5th.
Precept study on the book of Job
In addition to our Philippians bible studies, there are two studies meeting to go through a Precepts bible study on the book of Job.
- Tuesday mornings, 9:30-11:00am led by Diana Page in the main room of Heritage Hall
- Tuesday mornings, 9:30-11:00am led by Nita Proffitt
For information on either of these studies, please click below to contact the group leader.
UBC Women’s Institute
If you’ve ever felt that theology is only for pastors or seminary students and not for ordinary Christian women, you’re not alone. But theology, the study of who God is and all He has done in the world, is for every single woman who follows Christ.
The UBC Women’s Institute conducts classes on theological topics to train women to know and love the deep things of God. Studying theology together with other women at UBC will not only increase your knowledge of God and the truths contained in his Word, but will also help the reality of who God is seep into every aspect of your practical, daily life as a Christian and a member of UBC.
Click HERE for the most recent resource list!
Click below to sign up to receive updates, and to receive Scripture passages and articles to look over in advance of the classes.
UBCWI Fall Schedule
- Sept 25th
- Oct. 30th
- Nov. 20th
Opportunities to Serve in Women’s Ministry
A team of UBC members help to plan and serve during our two Women’s Ministry events each year, one in the fall and one in the spring. It would be a joy to get to serve with you as we plan for women’s outreach, fellowship, and encouragement around God’s Word during our annual Christmas Tea and Women’s Retreat! This typically includes once a month prayer and planning meetings during September-December and January-April. We also have serving opportunities each month during our UBC Women’s Institute, like greeting and sound. If you may be interested in helping serve on these ministry teams and are a member of UBC, please email email@example.com for more information.